Security, scanning, automating: Xerox's new services offer new ways for businesses to work every day, halfway between the physical and the pure digital. The manufacturer has launched a new package, consisting of five horizontal services and four specific services designed to meet the digital transformation imperatives of its customers.
Xerox Horizontal Services streamlines processes that are time consuling but critical to business, to the success of any operation. They comprise:
- Xerox Intelligent Workplace Services: transcend the traditional MPS segment by leveraging workflow automation, content management and print infrastructure optimization for more efficient and secure workplaces.
- Xerox Capture & Content Services: provide advanced multichannel capture and process automation, making information available at point of need; drive clients to make more informed and proactive business decisions.
- Xerox Accounts Payable Services: offer a range of invoice processing services, from automated to full e-invoicing; eliminates time-consuming processes while improving data security, giving clients control of the payment schedule.
- Xerox Digital Hub & Cloud Print Services: provide cloud-based, multi-layered enterprise solutions for fast, cost-controlled printing services; include design, production and delivery of print and digital collateral materials.
- Xerox Campaigns on Demand Services: feature a multi-use marketing campaign solution that scales to any audience size across multiple channels.
Xerox Sector-Specific Services
Addressing the unique needs of industries, such as insurance, healthcare, public sector and retail, Xerox’s first set of sector-specific services provides new ways to enhance the client experience, including:
- Xerox Services for Digital Insurer: empower insurance organizations to meet the demands of numerous touch points across the client journey by helping orchestrate engagement and supporting business processes.
- Xerox Services for Digital Patient: enable healthcare organizations to face the challenges of providing an improved patient experience, from admission to discharge, while supporting compliance with an ever-increasing regulatory environment.
- Xerox Services for Digital Citizen: assist public sector authorities to better navigate and manage the citizen journey; reduce costs associated with supporting regulatory compliance.
- Xerox Services for Digital Retailer: help retailers drive brand engagement and loyalty through an enhanced experience at every stage of the consumer experience.
The first release of the new Xerox Services portfolio is now available in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada and France.