PaperCut is an Australian-based print management solution, available worldwide. Many platforms are supported (Windows, GNU / Linux, Mac, Netware networks). The solution enables schools, libraries and businesses of any size to manage, account for and bill print, copy, fax and scan production from user IDs or cards. Typical uses include student or customer billing, service accounting, secure printing with pull printing, driverless web printing, and attribute-based print routing as defined by the system administrator.
PaperCut provides a tool to homogenize the printing policy on a mixed fleet of MFPs and printers.
Available worldwide, PaperCut is distributed in Europe and France by the publisher and authorized integrator ITS (Info Technology Supply Ltd).
Version 19.0 of the PaperCut software has just been launched. This new version includes new features and important improvements:
- text search (OCR)
- document scanning in searchable and editable formats
- simplified selection of accounts on the embedded interface
- an increase in efficiency associated with account selection on the MFP, a solution for billing specific customers or departments with Mobility Print.
- new improvements and experiences for Sharp
- updates with many fixes and improvements.
Find all the information on PaperCut 19, and the ITS integrator on your DMO portal.